A Complete Guide to 2016 Content Marketing Trends

As Seen In...

If you know me, you know how much importance I put on content. It’s the foundation of pretty much everything I do. Well, I just found this handy infographic from the guys at Social Media Today (originally created by Zen Content) which has some gems you need to know. In particular:

  • Content Marketing generates 3 times as many leads as traditional outbound marketing, while costing 62% less. I’ll just let you digest that for a minute.
  • 67% of companies using marketing automation find it effective. 84% of top performing companies are using it or plan to use it in 2015. If you listened to my marketing automation panel last month with Social Media Today last month, you’ll know how important this is to me.
  • in 2015, 92% of marketers said social media is important to their business model. What the hell are the other 8% doing then? Anyway, I digress …

I’ll let you see the stats for yourself, it makes for good reading. And for those of you still creating your 2016 plans, READ THIS!

content marketing trends


P.S. When you’re ready, I’d love to help you to grow and scale your online business.

I have a few ways of doing that. At the core of my offers sits my Soul Led Success FrameworkⓇ which merges strategy, mindset and energetics. I focus on helping you to create a simple, sustainable, aligned online business based on recurring revenue and evergreen systems. While ensuring your mindset and energy are matched to your goals to prevent resistance, sabotage and burnout.

The result? Unshakeable inner confidence, unique standout and an aligned, sustainable business with next level revenue, fulfilment and freedom.

If that feels good and you’d like my help with it, then click here to check out our latest offers.