Hello my friend, welcome to my world. This slightly geeky world is the place where I help my clients get the results they crave online. There could be a number of reasons why you’re here:
- You already have an online business, or a business with an online presence, but you’re struggling to get the results you need and you might just need an online business coach to push you in the right direction.
- You’re launching an amazing new business and you need help to build your strategy and launch it online, to the right people, in all the right places.
- You know you need to introduce social media to your marketing but you have no idea how to do it.
- You’ve been using social media and digital for some time and you still aren’t getting any damn results.
- You have a website, you have social media, you have email marketing but nothing’s tied together and results are sporadic.
- You know you need sales funnels but they scare the bejesus out of you and you need someone to show you how to create those sales online in a much more human, non-salesy way (I call them nurture paths by the way, putting people through a ‘funnel’ is way too impersonal for my liking).
- You just KNOW things could be better but you don’t know how.
Whatever your online problem, I can solve it.
Who am I? I’m Gemma, Digital Marketing and Online Business Consultant. I’ve been a marketer for 15 years, ten of those focussed online. Because I love it. Right from the Dot Com days, while Facebook was merely a glint in Zuckerberg’s eye, I was mesmerised by the Internet, so making a career out of it was a natural step.
I have a BA Hons Psychology, which means that my theories are grounded in psychological principles. I get to the bottom of your audience’s needs and help you to deliver what they desire. And I do it in the most simple way I can, with no fluff, no jargon, just results.
A few facts about me:
- Over 60% of my clients return, with many relationships lasting over 6 years. See a list of them here and what some of them have had to say here.
- 2 clients have offered me a permanent role as Director of Social Media.
- I’m a regular speaker, writer and panelist on social media. Recent gigs have included:
- “Twitter gives users more leeway with their 140 characters” BT.com
- “Why social media connections power growing business” The Telegraph
- “What’s it like to answer angry tweets about trains?” BBC
- “The age of social media. Could you give it up?” The Independent
- IPSE Women in Freelancing Event
- Intelligent Social Media: Using the Social Web to Monitor, Measure and Learn – Brighttalk
- Marketing Automation on a Shoestring – Social Media Today
- I’m an accredited expert with the Design Business Association. To qualify for this, experts need 4 testimonials from clients and assurance they get results.
- I’ve worked on 15 crowdfunding campaigns. All of them have been funded.
- My methods are results driven. Each strategy has clear targets assigned and all activities are aligned with those. No fluffy vanity metrics here.
- I’ve run two successful businesses and received an Entrepreneur of the Year Award for my first business 10 years ago. This was an agency that specialised in social media (I knew it was going to be HUGE, even back then).
- I have four pillars that run through my coaching frameworks: Clarity, Confidence, Consistency and Commitment. I cut through any confusion and give my clients the clarity they need to build their business in the right way, the confidence to push forward and blast through whatever blocks stand in their way, the right strategy to ensure consistent action that delivers the results they crave and the commitment to keep going and keep growing.
I work with brands, corporates, agencies, small businesses and entrepreneurs and have carefully crafted a range of services that work for every budget. Go here to find out how you can work with me.
If you’re after my FREE resources, go here.
“I was looking to engage a consultant with a commercial edge to their work, who would tell us straight where and how we could improve our approach and use of social media. Working with Gemma has been a pleasure, she brought her expansive knowledge and insight of social and digital marketing to our discussions and has helped us reshape our strategic approach to social. I would strongly recommend Gemma to any organisation that is looking to inject a new, more dynamic and realistic approach to their social media. We will definitely be retaining her services as we move forward.” University of Hertfordshire
“Being part of Gemma’s mastermind is an amazing experience – a focused boost for your business, with likeminded, wonderful people. I’ve been taking my first steps converting my group trainings to an online course, but I started out a step too far, leaving out some of the essentials. Gemma has a way of being critical and to-the-point in a loving and supportive way, and after each call, I cannot wait to take inspired action on what we talked about. I needed a smaller course to start with and with Gemma’s guidance created it in 5 days from ideas- on-paper to ready-to-launch! Business, social, strategy but from the heart (no sales funnels or number counting here, we’re looking at nurture paths and client perception). Get in while you can, because everyone wants to work with her or hire her. She’s brilliant, real and authentic.” Own Your Stage
As Seen In